A Happy Nest Provides Complimentary Consultations!
Gift Certificates and Special Multi-Service Packages Available!
firstname.lastname@example.org (702) 907-NEST Monday-Friday 8am to 8pm
Postpartum Doula Support:
A Happy Nest’s #1 service! Our doulas will provide support throughout the 1st year of welcoming your new baby. Daytime, nighttime, and/or overnight, let us pamper you every step of the way.
- Standard doula packages: 5 days, 10 days, and 20 days. Longer term support of 75 days+, available at a special rate.
- Serenity 72: 72 hours of continuous doula support for you and your family during your first week home. Support never felt so good!
Build Your Nest:
- Customize amount of days, in minimum 4 hour increments or amount of overnights, in minimum 8 hour increments. Based on your desired number of days over a set period of time.
Postpartum Placenta Specialists:
Placenta consumption has been known to increase milk production, improve balance of postpartum hormones, and improve postpartum moods. Our postpartum placenta specialists are trained to encapsulate your placenta to high quality standards. Your placenta never leaves your possession, as encapsulations are done strictly in your home.
- In-home encapsulation of your placenta
- Please note: The information presented has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease
Postpartum Meal Preparations:
Nutrition is important for a newly postpartum mother. A balanced diet will benefit in her after birth healing, restore her energy, as well as assist with milk production. But who has the time (let alone energy) to cook with a new baby? With our postpartum meal preparation packages, you help curate a menu that suits your palate and dietary needs. The meals are prepared in your home for you and your family!
- Packages to fit your preferred postpartum needs, wants, and desires
- Scheduled consultation required
Let’s be honest, breastfeeding isn’t always easy. Support and knowledge are the two biggest factors for a successful start to your nursing journey. Knowing how your breasts function, what to look for in a satisfied baby, and how to tell if you are producing enough milk for your individual baby’s needs will help you fly! Having someone sit with you while you nurse to help answer your questions, achieve that proper latch, and bring you a snack provides for a peaceful breastfeeding environment.
- 4 hours companionship (2 nursing sessions)
- In-home support, guidance, and assistance
- Resources provided
Car Seat Inspection and Installation:
46% of safety seats are incorrectly installed or misused. Car accidents are the #1 cause of death among children 4 to 12 years of age. A child safety seat should be used until a child at least 4’9″ and between the ages of 8 and 12.
- A certified passenger safety technician will come to you or meet you to assist with the information, inspection, and installation of your car seats
Nesting often occurs in the third trimester as one prepares for their new bundle of joy. Finishing up the nursery, buying last minute baby must haves, preparing the guest room for impending visitors…so much to do, so little time! Allow us to help!
- Pre-baby prepping, staging, and organizing of nursery
- Registry companionship and guiding on baby essentials- What it is, how to use, best brands, etc
- Creating your customized postpartum plan to help you ease into your postpartum period and allow your loved ones to assist you best